Please note that this is tax information is for a previous tax year.
Click here to find our most recent Income Tax Completion Service information.
Covid19-Drop-off Tax Package – EnglishPlease review new Income Tax Drop-off Service – during Covid19, as follows:
We can complete and file an Individual’s Personal Income Tax Return. This service is available for individuals and couples with simple tax returns, whose income falls below the low/modest income rates listed below, under Eligibility Criteria.
How does it work?
- Print the 2019 Income Tax Authorization Forms(3 pages) or phone us to have the forms emailed or mailed to you (French Forms – 3 pages)
- Complete and Sign all 3 pages of the Authorization Forms (for each person who is getting their taxes done)
- Attach all Income and Expense Forms/Receipts to the Authorization Forms (for each person who is getting their taxes done) (French Form – 1 page)
- Drop-off or Mail in the entire package of information in an envelope in our FSWE mailbox (Silver Box by the front doors)
- FSWE will review to ensure packages are complete and signed (taxes will NOT be completed unless all paperwork is attached and signed)
- All completed taxes will be automatically mailed back to the client this year. Clients will get an assessment directly from CRA.
CRA Due date update: As of right now the due date for filing Income Taxes is still June 1st however people will not be penalized until September. Therefore, we can still complete individual and couples taxes during this grace period.
- Tax returns will only be completed via drop off, no face to face appointments this year
- All Authorization and Information Forms must completed in full and signed in order for us to process them
Our Tax Completion Service
- Our Service is available year-round by appointment or dropping off the information.
- We will prepare and electronically file the tax return.
- The Notice of Assessment will be sent by CRA directly to the applicant
- The original forms and paperwork are kept for pick up at our main office.
Our Income Tax Completion Service uses:
- Canada Revenue Agency Trained and Approved Volunteers
- Canada Revenue Agency Income Tax Return Software
- Computerized Electronic Returns
Government of Canada – Telephone Information Numbers
|Individual Tax Enquiries – CRA (Canada Revenue Agency)||1-800-959-8281|
|Tax Information Phone Service (TIPS) (automated line)||1-800-267-6999|
|Social Insurance Number Application||1-800-206-7218|
|Canada Pension Plan, Old Age Security and Guaranteed Income Supplement||1-800-277-9914|
|Canada Child Tax Benefit||1-800-387-1193|
You may be eligible for help at a free tax clinic if you have a modest income and a simple tax situation.
In general, you have a modest income if based on your family size, your total family income is less than the amount shown in the chart below.
|Family size||Total family income|
|more than 5 persons||$52,500 plus $2,500 for each additional person|
Simple tax situation
In general, your tax situation is simple if you have no income or if your income comes from these sources:
- benefits such as Canada Pension Plan, disability, employment insurance, social assistance
- registered retirement savings plans (RRSP’s)
- support payments
- scholarships, fellowships, bursaries or grants
- interest (under $1,000)
Your tax situation is not simple (and we cannot do your return) if you:
- are self-employed or have employment expenses
- have business or rental income and expenses
- have capital gains or losses
- filed for bankruptcy
- are completing a tax return for a deceased person
Please contact us to find out more about qualifications.
No referral required for this service.