Start and grow a meaningful and rewarding career with Family Services Windsor-Essex!
At FSWE, our staff and senior management team work hard to create and maintain a culture that values diversity, inclusion and respect. We also offer a range of benefits as well as policies and initiatives that promote work-life balance and wellness. We have a Safe Space designation from Windsor Pride Community (WPC); we are a Living Wage Employer, and a 2019 recipient of the Gord Smith Healthy Workplace Platinum Award for our commitment to workplace wellness.
Family Services Windsor-Essex is an equal opportunity employer, strongly committed to fostering diversity, inclusion, and justice within our community and team. We applications from people who reflect the diversity of our community, including members of racialized communities, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity.
All Staff Positions include:
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Professional training opportunities
- Positive and caring workplace culture
- Innovative and progressive service delivery
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
All affiliate counsellor positions offer:
- Robust clinical opportunities to practice various therapy modalities
- Innovative and progressive service delivery in a Trauma-Informed Culture of Care
- No overhead expenses
- No marketing requirements
- Varied appointment hours and location
We are currently recruiting affiliate counsellors. Learn more here!
Resumes & cover letters for current postings may be emailed to:
Attention: Resumes – List current position
Unsolicited Resumes may be emailed to: